Company Secretarial Services
We provide the full range of company secretarial services including:
- Company Formation
- Conversion to Companies Act 2014
- Filing Annual returns
- Filing change of directors details and registered office returns
- Restoration of a company struck off the register
- All important CRO forms and filings
*** DEADLINES FOR COMPANIES WISHING TO BE CONVERTED TO A DAC OR AN LTD ***
- Under the 2014 Companies Act, all existing private companies limited by shares (ie. incorporated under the previous Companies Acts) have the option of converting to one of the new company types (LTD or DAC) during a transition period which ends on 30 NOVEMBER 2016.
- Companies that have not applied to the CRO to be converted to either a DAC or an LTD during the transition period will be automatically converted to an LTD by the CRO after 1 December 2016.
- Companies wishing to be converted to a DAC must, under the Act, pass an ordinary resolution to convert by 31 AUGUST 2016 and should follow up by filing the forms and amended Constitution with the CRO as soon as possible thereafter.
- Companies wishing to convert to an LTD and adopt a new Constitution should do so as soon as possible as the CRO cannot guarantee that applications received at the very end of the transition period will be processed before 30 November.
- Directors of companies wishing to be converted to a new company type are therefore requested to consider this matter at the earliest opportunity and to file your conversion applications with the CRO in good time.
BMOL will be delighted to convert your company to a new Companies Act 2014 company and advise on the new Constitution for a fee of €350
email us now and we will get back to you shortly